SONA is The Society of Neuroscientists of Africa.
- It is a non-profit organisation registered in Nairobi, Kenya in 1993
- Functions as the umbrella organisation for the regional and national neuroscience societies and groups in Africa
- A member society of the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
- Aim is to promote research, teaching and advocacy in Neuroscience in Africa and hold an International conference every two years.
Coming Soon - Official webinars hosted on the last Thursday of every second month
- 2022 Webinar No. 2 March: Thursday, 30th March 2022
- 2022 Webinar No. 3 May: Thursday, 26th May 2022
- 2022 Webinar No. 4 July: Thursday, 28th July 2022
- 2022 Webinar No. 5 September: Thursday, 29th September 2022
- 2022 Webinar No. 6 November: Thursday, 24th November 2022