2021 Conference Registration for virtual and in-person participants:
There are options for those who had paid earlier for In-person participation and may wish to change their registration status. Likewise, anyone who registers for virtual participation and then request for In-person participation will have to pay the difference.
During registration, please take note of the steps below.
- Our registration system/portal is Case and Space sensitive, so when you are typing in your email address, please refrain from entering a space before and after the email address.
- Please make sure you save/ remember the details used to register as this will be easy should you need to make changes to your registration.
- Payment: Debit cards are not to be used for Online payments, only Master Cards and Visa cards are accepted.
- Should you have a limit on your bank transfers, we advise you to contact your bank for assistance regarding international/ large payments.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to select Request invoice for payment, in order to receive an invoice to allow payment via bank transfer.
Delegates who need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration Type||In Person ZAR||In Person USD|
April – 30 September 2021
|In Person Member registration||2 250.00||150.00|
|In Person Non Member registration||2 900.00||200.00|
|In Person Student registration||900.00||50.00|
|Virtual Member registration||1 100.00||75.00|
|Virtual Non Member registration||1 450.00||100.00|
|Virtual Student registration||450.00||30.00|
1 October – 22 October 2021
|In Person Member registration||2 700.00||185.00|
|In Person Non Member registration||3 400.00||240.00|
|In Person Student registration||1 200.00||85.00|
|Virtual Member registration||1 450.00||95.00|
|Virtual Non Member registration||1 700.00||120.00|
|Virtual Student registration||600||40|
The Group Co-ordinator is either the Group Administrator or one of the attendees managing the logistics for the group.
- The group co-ordinator can either be an attendee or the person only responsible for payment.
- The group co-ordinator will be responsible for ensuring payment for the group registration is arranged timeously.
- The group co-ordinator will be the key contact person for all communication relating to payment.
- In the event details for your group change please notify The Conference Company via email email@example.com